Monday, September 21, 2015

2015 CHOC Walk in the Park!

It's that time of year again!! Time to raise money for Children's Hospital Orange County!

I've been doing this for several years, and I have to say, it's a lot of fun. Last year, I think it was around $2 million raised!

I'm walking again this year, and I'm looking for sponsors! My goal is $100 by the start of the walk on October 11. However, if I reach $65 by Saturday, September 26, I can have my shirt and wristband mailed to me, so I wouldn't have to drive up to Orange County to pick it up.

Can you help? Any amount will help me reach my goal and will help the countless children who go through the doors of CHOC every year. Click the link for a safe and secure way to donate today!

2015 CHOC Walk in the Park

In the meantime, enjoy the pictures from last year!



My walking buddies, Wendy and Amy

Wendy and Amy and me


 photo signature.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search