Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm cooking for Thanksgiving with the help of Cozi!

For the first time ever, I'm cooking for Thanksgiving dinner! I bought all my ingredients tonight (except the fresh herbs, which I'll get at Sprout's).

Here's what's on the menu:

Brined Turkey with Sage-Thyme Butter (Cozi recipe)
Yummy Sweet Potato Casserole (All Recipes)
Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Food Network)
Cranberry Sauce with Apple (Cozi)
Pecan Praline Cheesecake (Cozi)

I'm also making stuffing (probably from a box, since the kids won't like all the extra stuff in it) and corn. My mom is bringing the crescent rolls and pumpkin pie.

The turkey recipe includes a recipe for gravy from the drippings.

I am so excited. The awesome thing is that Cozi includes a full plan for Thanksgiving dinner - from a to-do list, and shopping lists for all the recipes they have listed (I am not making all they have on their site).

They also have fun graphics to get the kids to help you set the table!


Informal Dining Setting




What are your plans for Thanksgiving? Any good recipes you want to share? Put the link in the comments!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search