Thursday, December 5, 2013

Powerocks Magicstick - Review Coming


Powerocks has offered me a Magicstick portable charger to test and review. I'm so excited! My first review!

I am usually running out of battery on my iPhone 4s by mid-day. I always carry a portable battery charger with me, just in case. I also carry a cord in my car. I hate the idea of being without my phone in an emergency.

When I go to Disneyland, I usually have to charge my phone from below 10% at least twice. I am really excited to see what kind of juice a Magicstick can give me!




Here are some specs from their website:




  • Charges standard smartphone and other digital devices such as Bluetooth headsets, cameras, GPS, e-readers, and more




  • 2800mAh battery capacity provides up to 2 full charges before needing recharging




  • Lightweight & Powerful: Perfect for work, vacation, and every day on-the-go




  • Engineered with smart chip technology to prevent damage or over charging




  • Aluminum housing for durability & safety




  • Fun color assortment for personal style expression




  • Charges as fast as a standard wall charger in an electrical outlet




  • Check power status with a push of button




  • Easy and intuitive use




  • Included carrying pouch



  • BATTERY CAPACITY: 2800mAh
    BATTERY TYPE: Lithium ion
    INPUT: 5.0 V / 0.55 A
    OUTPUT: 5.0 V / 1 A
    PRODUCT WEIGHT: 2.6 oz.
    PACKAGED WEIGHT: 5.18 oz.
    SIZE: Length: 3.622” Diameter: 0.866”

    Stay tuned for my thorough review!




     photo signature.gif

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Twitter Feed

    Sponsors


    Google Search

    Custom Search