Thursday, November 27, 2008

Disneyland Countdown: 2 Weeks!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

I will be at Disneyland in TWO WEEKS!!!!! Can you see me doing the Happy Dance??

This is a pic from Big Sis' first official visit to Disneyland. My mom, sister, and I took her when she was 9 months old to California Adventure, but this trip, February 2004 was her first official trip.

Her dad and I had taken her, and after we went back to the hotel for a nap, Big Sis and I returned alone. Right as we walked through the turnstiles, there was Belle and Snow White! Big Sis was in heaven. And need I mention, that she wasn't a Big Sis then!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search