Saturday, August 15, 2009

Things Kids Say, #1

Today, we went to a birthday party for one of Big Sis' friends. She turns 7 on Wednesday, but since it's the day before school starts, the party was today. This is a conversation that transpired while we were all eating pizza.

Friend: "Big Sis (well, she said the real name), have you ever been baptized?"

Big Sis: "Yes."

Me: "No, you haven't."

Big Sis: "Yes I have! I was watching my fan and it was going round and round."

Me: "Honey, she said 'baptized' not 'hypnotized.'"

I had a very hard time containing my laughter. However, now, while typing it again (I did post it to Facebook), I'm laughing again!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So funny. Makes you wonder what other words they're not really understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search