Thursday, January 13, 2011

Disney Junior & A Day at the Beach

Next month, Disney Junior is going to premier. My girls cannot wait! Heck, even I can't wait! I love all things Disney, which most of you all know.

Over at Disney Junior, there are having a photo contest. The top 6 photos (3 boys and 3 girls), will have their picture on Disney Junior during the premier week, starting February 14.

I have entered this picture of Little Sis in the photo contest. It's called "A Day at the Beach" and it's one of my favorite pictures.

So, if you could all be so kind as to head on over to Disney Junior (that's a direct link to the photo voting page) and vote for Little Sis. She would be so thrilled to see herself on the television.

Thanks so much in advance!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search