So, to honor the momentous occasion, I am going to use this post to start my FIRST EVER CONTEST!!!!
Now, this is not sponsored. I found this really cute and adorable Christmas Planner while I was unpacking (yes, I'm still unpacking).
Here's a little bit about the prize:
It's a small, 6-ring binder with dividers to keep all your Holiday Planning organized!
- Holiday Calendar -- "My calendar of special holiday events. Pencil in parties, plays, and special shopping days." 10 blank months for you to plan. You can use it for 5 years filling in only November and December!
- Holiday Notes -- "A place for 'notes to self.' Jot down a note or two, write out a guest list, or plan a party." 10 double-sided pages!
- Holiday Card List -- "My list of family, friends, and special acquaintances. A card list for year-to-year card sending." The pages have a space for names and addresses, as well as a place to mark whether you've sent and/or received a card! The only drawback: These are dated from 2005-2009, but a little self-editing should take care of that!
- Shopping List -- "My plan for a great season of shopping. Remember family members, special friends, and gifts of appreciation." 25 double-sided pages to keep track of all the important people in your life!
- Gifts Received -- "My reminder of special gifts received...and appreciation." 3 double-sided pages to keep track of the gifts you've received and thank you notes sent!
This binder is cute inside and out! It's very appropriate for the holidays!!
Well, here are the rules:
- First, leave a comment about why you NEED this, and tell me your favorite holiday memory.
- Second, blog about this contest, then come back and leave me a second comment.
- After you've blogged about it, you may come back and leave a comment on this post ONCE per DAY! That's a LOT of chances to win! (So, 2 entries the first day, then one per day until the 25th!)
Happy (Early) Christmas!!!