Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting into the Holiday Spirit

So, I finally put up my Christmas stuff! With the move and everything, it's been difficult finding a place for everything. I cleaned off one dresser in my room, and that's where my "display" is.


This is an adorable snowman I bought when I worked at JCPenney. He lights up with different colors. I can't believe that after 2 years, he still works, and better yet, he hasn't been broken!!












This is my whole tree. You can see a reindeer that Big Sis made me in Kindergarten. It's at the bottom. And the Strawberry Shortcake ornament? Smells like Strawberries!

















This is one of the gifts from a friend of mine, Becky. She and I belong to a group of Sassy Mommies, who met when we were pregnant with our now-7-year-olds. Every year, we do an ornament exchange, and this is one of them she sent me. I have a great pic from Disneyland of the girls in front of the Christmas Tree, which I may put in that frame.














This is the other ornament Becky sent me. It's glass, and the picture just doesn't do it justice. It's "scaly," like a lizard, but it's multicolored with red, green and blue. Very pretty. And very heavy! I have it wrapped around the whole top of my tree, since it tried to take it down!















And of course, one of the girls. I managed to get them dressed somewhat matching for my birthday. Big Sis has her winter concert at school tonight, too.










Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute tree, Jaime! I didn't know you moved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the ornament Becky sent is B-I-G! Looks cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great holiday pictures:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet! I LOVE the Snowman and Strawberry Shortcake!!!!

    The ornament swop is SUCH a stunning idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search