Monday, December 8, 2008

Disneyland Countdown: 3 Days!!

3 Days to go!!!!

One thing that has made all my previous visiting to Disneyland, since July 17, 2007, has been the presence of some awesome LaughingPlace friends! I meet at least one for a ride or a show on each visit. Last December, four friends, Gary, Kathy, Rod and Ruthie, were there with me to celebrate my birthday. This pic is of Gary and Big Sis while we were waiting for the fireworks on Main Street. Gary and Kathy have "adopted" me as their Disney Daughter, and the girls are like grandkids to them. I can't wait to see them in THREE DAYS!!!

Photobucket


Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search