Friday, December 26, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

I cannot WAIT!

I am going to be getting a blog make-over after the 1st of the year!

Rachel over at Blog Candy Designs is going to be playing Ty and moving the bus on my blog. I've already sent in the initial information she needs, I'm just waiting for the New Year to get started!

I don't think I get a week-long vacation at Walt Disney World while she's doing all the fun designing, though.

So, if you need a new custom blog layout, head on over to Rachel's site and take a look around! She does great work.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new blog design sounds cool. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that sounds great. I have been offline for a bit. I have recently moved "A Day to Share with Tammy" to a new location. Same blog...just different URL. I will post it with the comment info.

    Change is great! I am looking forward to seeing what you have come up with.


    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see it!!
    Share a little detail, don't leave us hanging

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search