Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow...it's been over a month since I last posted here.

The reason?

I haven't really been reading any books!

I've gotten busy, and since I've gotten the new laptop, I haven't really been motivated to pick up a book. I've been busy trying to catch up in the bloggy world.

I have one more week of vacation, then it's back to work. I won't have as much downtime at work as I did before, but I'm hoping that I'll at least get some books read.

Currently, I'm reading "Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits" by T.D. Jakes. It's a motivational book my mom sent me. I'm only on chapter one, but so far, it makes sense.

Hope 2009 is good to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search