Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just finished: "Anyone But You"

What a great book! It's about Nina, a 40-year-old divorcee who wants nothing more than to get a dog. So she finds Fred. Fred then finds Alex, a 30-year-old ER doc who lives downstairs. It's funny, romantic, and sexy. I highly recommend it. It's not a huge book, I probably could have finished it in one day if given the chance. Maybe in just a couple of hours.

It's up on my Paperback swap bookshelf. If you want it, let me know! I have the option to "Mail It To A Friend." I don't know if this will give me a credit for another book, though! If you are a member of Paperback Swap, let me know, and I'll add you as a friend!





Up Next: "Something Blue" by Emily Giffin. I read "Something Borrowed" a couple of years ago, but I've started the first chapter, and it seems to give some background as to what happened before. But I love the idea: Woman cheats on man, so man cheats with woman's best friend. Then Woman gets mad. Just like a woman, huh? Double standards! LOL


Once I'm finished, I'll post a review. This one's not on Paperback Swap yet, because I'm afraid if I post it now, that someone will want it, and I want to read it! If you want it when I'm done, let me know, and I won't post it, I'll just send it to you.


Off to finish homework! Then, I have to unpack.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Emily Griffin is a cute author, I have read somethin blue and something borrowed, both are very quick reads! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search