Monday, June 30, 2008

Why is it...?

That when you own a movie on DVD, you never watch it, but when it comes on TV, you will sit through it, commercials and all?

I'm doing that right now, with "Walk The Line." I own the DVD, and wanted to watch it the other night, but didn't. I watched "Ghost Ship" instead.

But it's on FX right now, DVD on TV, and I'm watching it. Everyone knows I hate commercials, so why am I watching it on TV? No idea. I love the soundtrack, though. I even have it on my iPod. I pride myself that I have Johnny Cash songs on my iPod, but then I have to remind myself that Johnny's not the one singing! Reese Witherspoon has a great voice, though. I like her. She's so cute!

I do this with a lot of movies. "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl" is the popular one. "50 First Dates" is another. Both are shown on USA Network often, and I'll watch them, and record them on my DVR (*sigh* I miss my DVR), and watch them...when I OWN THE DVD!

What's wrong with this picture?

1 comment:

  1. 50 First Dates was a genius chick flick, made me want to live in Hawaii

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search