Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/6 - Flashback


Since my kids aren't home, I'm finding I'm not taking pics of anything. So here's a picture from last Winter.

This was taking mid-December 2008. I was driving from Hemet to Borrego Springs, and it started snowing. When I reached Ranchita, which is about 4500 feet, it was snowing pretty bad, and I couldn't make it down the mountain.

Luckily, I had a friend who lives in Ranchita, so we (the girls and I) stayed there to wait out the storm. We ended up being there for about 30 hours. Once I got out of their 3/4 mile long driveway, I went back home to Hemet. Come back tomorrow for what this looked like from the Borrego Valley floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search