Saturday, January 2, 2010

Disneyland tomorrow!

Big Sis and I are leaving tomorrow morning at 5am.

I hadn't originally planned on leaving that early, but I made Priority Seating arrangements for the Plaza Inn Character Breakfast for tomorrow morning at 7:10am. This is during Magic Morning, so we won't miss much park time.

Our ultimate goal tomorrow is to see (and participate in) Tiana's Showboat Jubilee. I also want to take one last ride on Small World Holiday for this season. AND...Honey, I Shrunk the Audience is closing on January 4 to make way for Captain EO's return, so I'd like to see that one last time.

She also wants to ride Indy, since we haven't ridden that in a while, and since we won't have Little Sis with us, it's a great time to ride!

Come back for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search