Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Fill In 1/8/2010


1. There are places I'd really rather be.


2. Desert winds blow those clouds away.

3. Standing in the desert at night can make one cold.

4. Mickey says:  oh boy.

5. He went out tiger hunting ... they're greeeaaaat.

6. Not much keeps my mind from wandering .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to one more night kid free, tomorrow my plans include the last of the training and then driving to Hemet and Sunday, I want to go to church and see my family that I haven't seen since before Christmas!!!

22 comments:

  1. Hi, ur blog is really nice and informative, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team for Promotion & Marketing .I too have submitted my blog in it. Eventually I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 看看blog調整心情,又要來繼續工作,大家加油.........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 快樂與滿足的秘訣,就在全心全意投注於現在的每一分,每一秒上..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 很棒的分享~留言支持!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search