Monday, April 8, 2013

My Baby's Not a Baby Anymore!

So you really want to know why I've been driven crazy? I'll show you.

My dear readers, this is Little Sis. My EIGHT-YEAR-OLD. Last night, she spent the night at grandma's and put her hair in curlers. All by herself. Usually, her hair won't hold curls, but when I saw her this afternoon, it looked like this.

She is growing up way too fast for me. She's my baby! Wasn't it just yesterday that she was three and just starting preschool? (In this picture, her sister was 6 and starting 2nd grade.)
 photo AlexandAlandrapic.jpg
Little Sis at 2 1/2


Nobody warned me about this!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search