Sunday, August 3, 2008

Meatloaf...

No, not this guy:



We had meatloaf for dinner. It was amazing! So very good for just a packet of seasoning and 2lbs of ground beef in a crock pot! Very moist, too! Honey and I ate 5 pieces each, and Big Sis and E both ate what I gave them. Little Sis, however, is going through "Middle Child Syndrome" so she put up a huge fuss about eating, then threw a tantrum when she didn't get any ice cream. But I digress.

Honey is taking the left overs for lunch tomorrow. Not that there's much left. Less than 1/4 of what I originally made. Next time, I'm adding my own touches:

Instead of 2/3 cup of water, I may do 1/3 cup water and 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce.
I'll definitely add fresh onions and garlic.
Add additional seasonings: ground pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, maybe some of Emeril's Essence.

It was very good...my first ever attempt at making meatloaf, in addition to eating meatloaf. My mom never made it when we were kids.

When I make it again, I'll post my recipe and let you know how the family liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search