Sunday, July 6, 2008

Scrapbooking


So, I love the idea of scrapbooking. Looking at pictures and displaying them in fun and creative ways.


When Big Sis "graduated" from Kindergarten, my dad and step mom gave us a pre-made "school days" scrapbook. I find it absolutely adorable, but I can't find the pics I took of Alex's first day of 1st grade. I'm sure it's on my computer, so I'll probably upload it to Walmart.com and have it printed out.

Anyway, here are some pics of the first few pages where I've actually done something.


This is the front cover. Originally, it had a black background with white words that said "School Days" but I changed it to say "Class of 2019."
Oh, um.....2019??




This is the first page. I'm thinking I'll put a picture of Big Sis in Preschool on the yellow background, and her Senior pic in the green.
I just have to find the preschool pic on my computer!!


Here's the Kindergrten page. I'm sure I have another pic of her in Kinder (probably one from her promotion ceremony) that I'll put in the green at the top.





First Grade! I know I have a picture of her on her first day that will go in the blue. I even think it's in black and white. And the second set of pics, the "character pose" that was taken in the later part of the school year will go in the bus.

Second grade. She'll start on August 19. I will put a first day pic on the blue, and her school pic on the yellow. I will wait until the end of the year to make it final, just in case I have other fun pics to add. Especially since she'll be starting Girl Scouts this year!!

1 comment:

  1. If you don't have picasa, download it now. You will find your missing pictures.

    I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search