Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today....

...will be BUSY.


It's not even 7am. I've been up since 5. I finished "Something Blue" (more on this later) this morning. I've finished my homework that's due today. In about 20 minutes, I'll be leaving to go back to the old house to finish packing up the rest of my stuff, and to clean.


I have to pick up my paycheck today, too, and deposit that into the bank. Pay car payment and rent. Buy groceries.


My mid-term is at 6pm. I'm nervous beyond belief. I took this class last semester, and while I'm having an easier time with it this semester, I bombed the mid-term last time. I have an A in the class, so I'm not too scared, but I would love to KEEP my A!


Ok, so like I mentioned before, I finished Something Blue. I started it yesterday morning when I woke up, and finished it this morning, at 5:30.
What a fabulous book! I can't remember much of "Something Borrowed," but the first couple of chapters gives enough background information that I was able to enjoy the book. I felt like I *was* Darcy through the whole thing. About half way through, I was expecting an ending fitting for the Darcy we meet at the beginning, but was very pleasantly surprised by the ending Emily Giffin wrote.
I highly recommed this book! It's on both my BC and PBS bookshelves. If you want it, let me know, and I'd be more than happy to mail it off to you! Just a fair warning, though...keep some tissues handy for the last 3 chapters!
So, this will be the last blog from me today, unless I send something via my cell phone. Wish my luck on my mid-term this evening.
Oh, yeah....my girls will be home TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a book I want to read! I need to get to the library so I can have a book to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Twitter Feed

Sponsors


Google Search

Custom Search